Abstract and Publications
Information to authors
The scientific and organising committee will review the abstracts and notify the authors along with a decision about the presentation form (oral/poster), although we will endeavour to follow the request of the authors. The Scientific Committee will give special attention to the scientific quality of research and to the presentation of original data.
At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered, typically the presenting author.
Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and implies payment of the registration fee.
The organisers reserve the right to, if necessary, limit the number of abstracts accepted per registered participant.
Guidelines and Recommendations for Authors
- Abstracts must be written in English. Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the authors.
- The title should not exceed 120 characters (including spaces).
- The body of the abstract (excluding title, names and affiliation) should not exceed 2000 characters.
- Indicate the name of the presenting author.
- Abstracts must contain a clear statement of the purpose of the work, the methods used, results and
- conclusions. A maximum of 5 keywords should be include in the end of the abstract text
- References, figures and tables should not be included
- Choose one session from the list of the sessions that fits best to the content of your abstract and indicate it in the form.
Submit your abstract here
Deadline and Acceptance
- Abstract submission deadline extended to 15 June 2022
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 31 July 2022
Publication of conference special issues
We have made arrangements with two journals which offer to host special issues. More information to come.